Sleep Therapy Solutions
The lack of deep restful sleep has significant consequences that can seriously affect your quality of life, relationships appearances and overall energy. Not getting enough sleep is a common affliction for everyone who lives in today’s busy and hectic world.
At the end of the day we all need a good nights sleep. Adults need 8-10 hours of sleep. Here are some useful tips on getting a deeper more restful sleep.
1. Use Warm Buddy Ultra Eye Pillows and Sleep Masks to help induce sleep. Acupressure, aromatherapy and comforting heat or cold can help put the mind to ease and relax tired and sore eyes. They are also useful for blocking out light.
2. Bedrooms should be kept for sleeping. Keep are things non sleep related out of the bedroom. A bedroom should be an airy space, and a relaxing environment.
3. Establish a pre-sleep ritual. Warm up a bed with a Ultra Body Wrap, drink non caffeinated tea, have a bath, dim the lights. Keep bed times and wake times consistent, even on weekends. Once your rituals have been established your body and mind will fall asleep much more easily.
4. Lots of sunlight and fresh air have been proven to help people sleep better at night. Sunlight will help adjust your internal clock and better prepare you for sleep at night.
5. Avoid the intake of caffeine after 4pm. Alcohol also negatively affects sleep cycles.
6. Smoking Cigarettes affects your breathing and breathing patterns. With consistent interruptions to breathing patterns throughout the day translates to a lower quality of sleep at night.
7. Exercise is a very important aspect to a good nights sleep. Sitting all day does not allow you to burn the energy required to get a good nights sleep. Also remember that exercising within three hours of bedtime is not good.
8. Pillows and mattresses are instrumental in determining how we sleep.Use our eye pillow to induce a deep sleep. Your pillow should spring back to its horizontal position if you double it over. If you can’t get comfortable on your mattress it is time for a new one.